- Work with the latest frontend technologies
- Work in a team with business experts and developers to envision superior user-experience
- Work with middle-tier developers to help integrate application user interfaces with server side Web APIs
- Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- BS/Masters in Computer Science or related field or equivalent.
- Experience with complex Angular2+, TypeScript, modules, components, services and dependency injections
- Have knowledge of RESTful Web services/API and using GIT experience is a plus
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Good English in both Written and Verbal
Codix is a French Software company providing the unique all-in-one innovative solution iMX for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX's staffs operate from the following sites, which are interconnected by a secure high-speed network:
-Sophia Antipolis (Alpes Maritimes, France) at the heart of the first European technopolis
-Mexico City (Mexico)
-Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
-Atlanta (USA - Georgia)
You would like to join a highly motivated team in a first class environment?
Codix is a dynamic company with rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, Silicon Valley Bank, GE Capital, KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, Orange, Volkswagen Group Services etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
Why You'll Love Working Here
2Trustworthy, friendly and stable work environment
3Attrative salary and many other benefits
Successful candidate will come in one of the European subsidiaries for 3 months internal training to our methods and product.
Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields: Silicon Valley Bank, BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, GE Capital, UPS Capital KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, France telecom Orange, etc.
Salary range: Attractive, or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits:soft skill training, 13th month salary, project bonus, loyalty program (3% of your total annual income), key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, Health insurance for your dependents), additional health care program - Generali, annual health examination, lunch allowance (840,000 VND/month), activities: company trip, football, volleyball ...
Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development
Friendly work environment with International working standards