Mô tả công việc
Work closely with the customers, development team, UI/UX and stakeholders in the Agile process and ensure features are being implemented to meet business needs
- Gather and elicit requirements from stakeholders,
- Join with BA to convert stakeholders ideas or requirements from basic to detail, analyze requirements or concepts, and propose viable solutions that bring high value for business and end-users
- Manage and keep following up with the Team to prioritize development activities based on the system, available resources, business goals, and end-user impact
- Make creative recommendations to expand product strategy and vision.
Work with Planning. Create and keep updated depending on actuality.
- Keep following Resource Planning. Has a long-time to use resources.
- Build teams and set up events following Scrum Process. Keep leading and training teams like Scrum Master.
- Work with the QC team to assess and improve Project Quality, and make sure that the Product can be released on milestones with high quality.
Support and motivate team members, building a good working environment.
Support project performance, and quality measurements to lead projects to success.
Support sales team to estimate software cost, and create software prototype in the bidding project process. Participate in evolving and improving the process to manage projects better.
Provide training in Agile( Scrum and Kanban ) knowledge for all members
Working location: 3/3 Duy Tan Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi.
Working time: 8h30 -18h Monday to Friday.