- Participating develop web application (both front-end and back-end).
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle including planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment as well as maintenance.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- At least 1 year of experience in web development technologies.
- Have strong knowledge of core Java and J2EE applications such as Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, JSP, etc.
- Experience in Web Services (RESTful, SOAP).
- Experience in MySQL, SQL Server.
- Experience in Maven, Git, SVN.
- Participate in sprint planning meetings and provide effort estimates for JIRA tickets
- Good writting and reading skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience work with Linux is a plus.
- Experience in JQuery, Java Script, CSS, XHTML, XML, SAX, DOM, AngularJS, ReactJS is a plus.
IT Consultation and Technology Management
Our Company of adept managers and IT architects is trained to understand individual systems and formulating solutions of the highest value that are unique to each organization. With close partnerships with our clients, we help to deliver results that exceed expectations across Asia Pacific regions.
Since BE’s first inauguration, we strive to bring highly qualified and talented individuals together to form the foundations of a strong team. With the main pursuit to deliver valuable consultancy services of the highest value, we believe the essence of the company lies in the people we recruit. Every individual employee reaches their best achieving standards under our nurturing and training. If you are ready to embark on a rewarding learning journey, BE is the right company for you.
Welcome to join us!