A. SIGN UP AND SIGN UP
Step 1: Access this link https://hr1tech.com/vi/employer
Step 2: Choose your language (Tiếng Việt / English)
Step 3: Click SIGN UP at the top right corner. Or SIGN IN if you already have an account.
Step 4 Fill all the required information, then click “SIGN UP”
B. SEARCH RESUME
Step 1: After signing up the account, click “SEARCH CANDIDATES” UNDER “MY HR1TECH”
After clicking “SEARCH CANDIDATES”, the new Resume Search page will be displayed as below.
- The top filter is the basic filter including search bar, location & industry
- On the left side is the panel for advanced filter table. Employers can select different criteria (Detail below) to see only the most matching candidates for their needs
Step 2: Input criteria for advanced search
- Industry: Filter candidate’s industry results in accordance with the employer's requirements. You can choose up 3 industries
- Location: Filter candidate’s location results in accordance with the employer's requirements. You can choose up 3 locations
- Degree: Filter the qualification results that the employer wants the candidate to have
- Last updated: Filter resume results in accordance with the last time updated by candidates from the time range chosen to the current
- Language: Filter language results that the employer wants the candidate to have
- Level: Filter language level results that the employer wants the candidate to have
- Career level: Filter job level results that the employer wants the candidate to have
- Experience: Filter experience results that the employer wants the candidate to have. From (minimum years) and To (maximum years)
- Gender: Filter candidate’s gender results
- Salary: Filter salary results that the candidate expected
- Age: Filter candidate’s age results. From (minimum years) and To (maximum years)
C. HOW TO SEARCH WITH KEYWORDS
Enter a search keyword, the search results will include all candidate’s resumes containing any words in your search keywords, in any order and displayed according to the time updated.
- In the total candidate resumes, search keywords will be highlighted as shown below. Example keyword "Automation".
- Search results will prioritize showing candidate resumes containing search terms appearing first in: Position title, skill, nearest company and candidate name; The search terms in the resume content will show up next.
- The results are displayed by default according to the descending relevance, employers can view according to the candidate's access time.
- The system will record your last 3 search keywords.
- Each page displays up to 15 candidate resumes. You can also scroll to other pages at the bottom of the results list.
Besides, search bar will auto-suggest relative keywords when employer click to the bar
Use search operators and symbols: “Quotes”, (Bracket), AND, OR in your search term, which helps to limit, broaden, or define your search and leads to suitable results in accordance with employer’s requirements
1. AND and OR
AND helps to broaden your search criteria
Example: Business Development AND Sales (return resumes containing both Business Development and Sales)
OR helps to define between each word if you want to search for individual words
Example: Business Development OR Sales (return resumes containing Business Development or Sales)
Combination of AND , OR
Example: Account OR Business Development AND Sales (return resumes containing Account or Business Development, Sales)
Notes: AND and OR must be capitalized. If they are written in the normal, they will defined as the keywords to search
The number of AND or OR in each search term: 2 AND - 1 OR
2. Combine (Brackets) in search term
(A OR B) AND C
Example: (Java OR PHP) AND Developer (return resumes containing PHP Developer or JAVA Developer)
Notes: The number of AND or OR in each search term: 2 AND - 1 OR
3. Search for an exact word or phrase with “Quotes”
“Quotes” helps to search for a specific phrase
Example: “Operation Director” (return resumes containing exact “Operation Director”)
Combine AND, OR, “Quotes” to help to search exactly what you’re looking for
Example: "Digital Marketing" AND SEO (return resumes containing exact “Digital Marketing” and SEO or keywords that are similar with SEO)
Notes: When using “Quotes” or (Brackets) remember to end with a closing bracket or quote mark. If your search result is “Digital Marketing” or (Digital Marketing, search engine will not understand your search term.
For any further questions, please contact:
HOTLINE: 0908 645 068
HR1 TECH- NỀN TẢNG TUYỂN DỤNG TRỰC TUYẾN TẠI VIỆT NAM
Tìm việc và tuyển dụng ngành IT HR1Tech.com
Tìm việc và tuyển dụng HR1Jobs.com