WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
● You will be responsible for taking requirements, estimations, and clarifying the needs with the project to define user stories and project plan.
● Serve as the program lead, responsible and accountable in the planning, development and delivery of new projects and programs.
● Be responsible for building and training team members.
● Define and apply Agile/Scrum processes and train new team members.
● Work closely with international clients to clarify high level specifications, estimate efforts, support the business development team to meet client’s requirements.
● Gather, analyze, and translate business requirements into documents such as project scope, project description, functional requirements, user stories.
● Work closely with all stakeholders to deliver projects on-time and within budget.
● Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and costs.
● Oversee and perform risk management to mitigate risks.
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
● Build project team spirit by coaching, motivating, connecting team members toward contributing to company and client’s success.
● At least 2-5 years of professional experience in Technical Lead/ Technical Project Management.
● Experience with Docker containers and Microservices.
● Proficient communication in English.
● Have good documentation and presentation skills.
● Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
● Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
● Experience and success with truly Scrum/Agile development teams.
● People management skills, project management skills, organization skills, negotiation skills, time management skills.
● Be able to manage client relationships and negotiate changes to commitments/requirements.
● Strong knowledge in technical management, information analysis
● Wide range of domain knowledge: Banking, E-commerce, Insurance, Fintech, Logistic, BlockChain (BitCoin)...
Nice to have
● Have PMP, CSM, PSM certification is preferred
● Basic knowledge about Cloud computing such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud.
Our mission is to create awesome products that will make your everyday life easier. Our experienced engineering and development team are committed, passionate, and continually challenge themselves on the advancements and changes of the technologies we utilize to deliver the most up-to-date and innovative solutions.
At InnomizeTech, we believe that people are our company’s greatest asset as we continuously innovate to create a supportive environment that will accommodate our employee’s personal and professional development
an environment that is designed to foster growth that benefits both our people and our clients’ success.