Completed task assigned by team leader.
- Junior in College;
- Currently studying Computer Science or similar degree focus;
- Experience with C# and .NET or Java;
- Knowledge of AngularJS and version control (SVN or GIT);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Want to be on a team that wants to help you grow as part of the team and is willing to take the time to help you achieve each step along the way;
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Information Technology, or an Engineering related field.
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.