Yêu cầu công việc
What we’re looking for
To master this job, you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing enterprise application using following technologies:
- Java/Java EE
- Microservices development
- API development
- Spring: Spring framework, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Integration
- JS front-end frameworks: Angular, React.JS
- Docker, Kubernetes, RedHat Openshift
- Public Cloud: Azure
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3,, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Good knowledge of Unit test
- Experience in agile software development (e.g. TDD, state-of-the-art CI/CD tools and DevOps automation)
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written
- Experience on writing technical documents and providing effort estimations
- Customer facing experience with effective listening and interaction skills
- Experience in mentoring junior project team members
- Proactive mindset that is creative and solution oriented
- Strong team player with effective communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
- project assignments according to your skill set and development goals.
- working side by side with highly skilled and experienced software engineers.
- collaboration with colleagues in Switzerland, Hungary, Portugal and Singapore.
- friendly working atmosphere in a well-equipped and professional IT environment.
- long-term and stable job with flexible working hours.
- a competitive salary plus a performance based bonus, a premium healthcare plan and free English classes.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.