** Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all phases of IT application development projects, including initiation, planning, execution, implementation, and post-implementation activities, leveraging best practice standards and processes set out by the PMO and other industry organizations (including PMI)
- Develop detailed project plan, cost estimation, resource planning for modules in projects in conjunction with project team members and other involved IT and business team.
- Manage project scope and risks. Investigate and make recommendations on issues that challenge scope boundaries.
- Monitor and report on project traction and progress and, as necessary, coordinate the development, discussion, propose corrective action and/or contingency plans.
- Create project status reports highlighting critical issues and status of the project-to-Project Manager and project stakeholders.
- Manage client relations to ensure that project delivery expectations are specified and met
- Engage project stakeholders and communicate project updates to ensure buy in and project success (examples: meetings, status updates)
- Work with multi-site project teams across time zones
- Plan and implement change management work as project deliverables are rolled out, including activities such as training, communication, and documentation.
- Ensure project deliverables meet/exceed the project sponsor's specified expectations.
- Ensure project activities and deliverables adhere to internal quality standards.
Bachelor/ Master’s degree in IT/ Management
- 6 + years of overall IT experience, with 1+ years of experience in managing IT projects.
- Minimum one year of experience in managing/ coordinating Information Technology projects utilizing project management methodologies and associated processes, practices, and deliverables.
- Certified Scrum Master or equivalent Agile is preferable.
- PMP/PRINCE2/CISA/ITIL is a plus
- Preferred for Korean speakers
** Skills required:
- Strong knowledge of Information Technology tools, products, and trends
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), preferably both waterfall and Agile.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize wide range of tasks
- Observe and suggest continuous improvements to the project management practice
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of work with many deadlines to meet
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision, minimal direction and frequent interruptions
- Familiarity with insurance and financial industry
- Familiarity with programing language (e.g. Java, Cobol, …)
CÔNG TY TNHH BẢO HIỂM SHINHAN LIFE VIỆT NAM Giấy phép thành lập và hoạt động số 85/GP/KDBH do Bộ Tài chính cấp ngày 08/02/2021
Hoạt động trong lĩnh vực Bảo hiểm nhân thọ, Bảo hiểm sức khỏe và Đầu tư tài chính
Empress Tower, 138-142 Hai Bà Trưng, Phường Đa Kao, Quận 1, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh