Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Being a key member of SW Development team
• Back up for other team members to promote Bank’s projects such as Head Office, transaction banking (i.e Citad, VCB …), internal systems/tool development
• Coordinate among departments in Banks and Regional Office and Vendors to implement projects up on business requirements
• Provide prompt support to resolve system issues to ensure a smooth bank’s operation
• Contributing to Kaizen activities to design internal programs to save cost & time for other Departments upon requested
• Others works assigned by Department Head
Successful candidate will be offered an opportunity to work for a Top Tier Japanese Bank with attractive remuneration package and kind benefits for a work-life balance job:
- Salary committed at 13 months ++ (variable bonus)
- Clear policy of Overtime allowance, which will be paid accordance with monthly salary
- 18 days of Annual Leave per year
- 06 days of Sick leave with full salary paid per year (out of Annual Leave)
- Training & Development opportunity under company support program for internal & external courses
- Premium health care package extra from standard Social & Health insurance
- Essential: i) University graduated in software engineering
+ Certificate on software development (if possible, C#.NET)
+ DBA on Oracle, MSSQL
Experience and skills:
• Experienced in Business Analysis or Project Management or technical team lead with framework building.
• Fluent in English to work with Regional Office as well as Head Office, good sense of teamwork and responsibility, able to work under high pressure with accuracy.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills with strong attention to detail.
WHO WE ARE:
HR1Vietnam was founded in 2011 providing staffing and recruitment service. We focus on supporting the hiring needs of multinational and locally owned companies in Vietnam and Asia Pacific (APAC) region.
Since that time, we have grown into one of the largest Executive Search (Headhunting) agencies operating in the country and are proud to support clients both inside and outside Vietnam.
From our origins as a executive recruiting firm, focused on fast and efficient, value driven placement of top talent in the Vietnam market, we have broadened our service offering to incorporate payroll, training, assessment, outplacement and advisory services.
This expansion of services allows us to support your across the entire spectrum of your human captial needs.
For HR1, building an ethical and prosperous community is the top priority. Prosperity here is not for HR1 staff or their family members only, but also for the society. HR1 considers morality as a brick in building the foundation of the company. In any circumstance, HR1 Vietnam always puts its people and employees at the center as development should be based on human resources. The good life of each member of HR1 is a prerequisite for building a humane society, supporting and sharing difficulties with the unlucky people in society by volunteer activities at orphanage, nursing homes, schools, educational centers, etc.
As the name- HR1 Vietnam- Human Resources Number 1 Vietnam implies, the company's aspiration is to become a company that not only understand Vietnam's human resource market but also is a potential partner of partners in the Asia Pacific region and the world. To keep up with the changes of the market, HR1 Vietnam has built up the core values that put prestige at the top. We always strive to develop and foster our strength, and create opportunities for our outstanding employees to go abroad to improve their skills, and then bring the best personnel service to meet the requirements of our customers.