Great performance makes great income! To the team of ASUS, you will get
- A Dynamic environment with positive teammates
- Competitive income with 13th-month salary; quarterly bonus based on performance
- Health insurance to protect your health
- Company trip, annual health check
Be an opinion leader among media (especially tech media) and an expert for Gaming laptops & PC product lines and industries. Know how to differentiate ASUS products in the market;
Build up strong relationships with media and in charge of content development for ICT media;
Perform product testing and identify the products KSF/USP to develop the sales and marketing materials;
Collaborate with internal teams to develop the content of product collaterals including datasheets, technical documentation, product news, catalogs, product review videos, etc.
Responsible for products training to the internal Sales Marketing team and customers, including training organization, materials, and presentation content;
Support in organizing MKT events such as technical seminars and presentation preparation for launch events.
Knowledge and Skills
· A deep knowledge and passion for the IT industry and products, especially passion for gaming and gaming-related products.
· Strong writing and communication skills;
· Must understand basic PR techniques and product positioning;
· Great sense of responsibility;
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high-quality deliverables;
· Able to work independently and under pressure;
· Fluent in English. Mandarin is a plus.
a) Years of education:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication, public relations, or engineering-related field.
b) Work experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in the same position;
- Or must have previous PR experience or technical/customer service roles.
Tools knowledge required
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel;
- Strong knowledge of 3Dmark, Cinebench, HWmonitor, PCMark, Furmark.
ASUS - In Search of Incredible
ASUS is a worldwide top-three consumer notebook brand that creates innovative technology to deliver a seamless, joyful digital life for everyone. Our story began 29 years ago on a journey to create the world’s best motherboards. From those humble beginnings, ASUS quickly grew to become the world’s best-selling and most award-winning motherboard brand. Over the years, ASUS has developed a range of leading-edge solutions. ASUS has now a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktop and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, servers, multimedia devices, wireless solutions, networking devices, tablets, and smartphones. Driven by innovation and commitment to quality, the company won 4,385 international & prestigious awards. Last year, ASUS was recognized as the most valuable Taiwanese brand by Interbrand for the third consecutive year, and we were named among the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine. ASUS has more than 17,000 employees worldwide, including a world-class R&D team of more than 5,500 engineers. Our VN head office in Ho Chi Minh City is a vibrant and stimulating place to work. The ASUS brand spirit of In Search of Incredible and our passion for innovation helps us deliver the incredible in everything we do. We love talking to our partners about how best to market our exciting new products. Our culture is one of collaboration among people with can-do attitudes. ASUS offers great advancement opportunities. We are now seeking for dynamic, talented, and career-minded individuals to expand our business in Vietnam. If you believe that you have the skills to succeed in a fast-paced environment, please email your CV & resume now.