We are actively looking for a Fullstack Drupal Developer to join an offshore development team for our
client based in Belgium. In this role, you will be responsible for working on multiple Drupal projects to
build new websites and take care of existing Drupal installations (8 & 9).
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
● Build new websites in Drupal 8 and 9 and take care of existing Drupal installations (8 & 9).
● Provide technical and functional input for the analysis.
● Guarantee the quality of your work by carrying out tests yourself and by writing and maintaining
● Be active in the Drupal community and do not hesitate to contribute to the use, testing or
creation of patches.
● Work autonomously but are part of an expert team.
● Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
● At least 3+ years of experience in PHP development (Drupal) and MySQL.
● Good English skills.
● Knowledge of Prosody & Docker is a big plus.
● Understand the technical architecture and you are able to quickly master the technical components.
● Have extensive experience in managing, setting up and maintaining Drupal (7, 8 & 9) installations.
● Be familiar with the open-source Drupal community, coding standards and architecture and a number of frequently used modules.
● Be familiar with the various facets of CMS solutions, such as workflow, media management, theming and templates, views, search solutions, etc.
● Have knowledge of Elastic search.
● Ability to integrate web services, single sign-on
NICE TO HAVE:
● Knowledge of PHP frameworks like Symfony
● Knowledge of cloud hosting via AWS and Azure
Our mission is to create awesome products that will make your everyday life easier. Our experienced engineering and development team are committed, passionate, and continually challenge themselves on the advancements and changes of the technologies we utilize to deliver the most up-to-date and innovative solutions.
At InnomizeTech, we believe that people are our company’s greatest asset as we continuously innovate to create a supportive environment that will accommodate our employee’s personal and professional development
an environment that is designed to foster growth that benefits both our people and our clients’ success.