Laravel/ReactJS Full Stack Developer will be part of a fast growing team of developers to support a range of front end and back end projects for a large Australian client. You will be working with a small team of senior developers and QA initially to build velocity and support as a foundation team. We work within an Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Report directly to team leader
- Ability to work in an agile environment and Iterate quickly based on customer and internal
- Constantly learn and keep abreast of emerging technologies.
- Accurate estimation and delivery of deadlines
- Support the QA process and ensure client delivery is 100% tested and stable
Why candidate should apply for this position:
Based in Melbourne and Saigon, Spiderbox Design is a fast growing, small software firm that develops for clients as an agency as well as internal self owned/funded software.
We value and understand the importance of our team and their happiness and career ambitions. It is important to Spiderbox that our staff are not only happy but are provided the opportunity to continue to grow, learn and improve their expertise and skills.
With a nothing is impossible attitude, Spiderbox Design has grown and worked across a range of challenging and exciting full stack projects and apps.
Ultimately we want to grow together and have a lot fun working alongside one another:
- Competitive and attractive salary
- New Computer (Mac/PC) that fits your needs.
- Clear KPI’s and expectations.
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs.
- International, friendly, comfortable work environment and time (Mon - Fri)
- A conveniently located office in D2 HCMC.
- Free English class
- Free snacks and drinks,..
- Health Care Insurance
Must have skills and experience:
- Over 2-year working experience with Laravel and ReactJS.
- Familiar with TDD/BDD
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Clear communication skills for reporting needs and answering technical and service questions
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good English communication skill
Prefer if candidate has the following:
- Experience working with foreign companies, in particular Australia
- Experience working in a fast paced agile team
- Is available to travel to Australia where required
Welcome to Spiderbox Design, we are small but rapidly growing team based in Seattle (USA), Melbourne (Australia) and Saigon. We provide a range of IT services and bespoke software and APP developments to international clients in the USA and Australia. As well as brand development and marketing strategy.
Working with Spiderbox Design
You will enjoy a fun and team focused environment. We are a growing company that believes our employees careers and personal growth are just as important as ours. We like to continue to nurture and develop the skills and career opportunities for our staff.