WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
● Leverage automation and guide the evolution of our code-based infrastructure.
● Own the scalability, availability, and performance of infrastructure and cloud environments.
● Instantly deploy flavours of the environment for disparate use cases, data and different stages of the SDLC including ad hoc requests.
● Infrastructure review taking into account our long term direction ie. serverless, lamda.
● Integrate infrastructure as code into DevOps pipeline, demonstrate quality with tests as per pipeline.
● Own the environmental vision advising the Head of Engineering and CTO.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
● At least 1+ years of experience in DevOps Engineer positions.
● Expertise in Linux system administration and standard infra components (DNS, Network stack, virtualization, certificates).
● Demonstrable experience with containers (Docker), orchestration (Kuberbetes) and autoscaling.
● Experience with backup and recovery including data assets.
● Experience with service architecture, including service discovery, monitoring and caching such as Apache Kafka, Istio, Grafana, Prometheus.
● Knowledge of provisioning solutions applying infrastructure as code (IaC) such as Terraform, Pulumi, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Gitlab, Jenkins and Saltstack.
● Experience of distributed computing and messaging including pub sub (RabbitMQ).
● Experience with TDD and UML, in particular sequence and deployment diagrams, infrastructure as code is code and is governed as such.
● English is required.
NICE TO HAVE:
● Knowledge in AWS system operations, AWS Certification is a plus.
● Be familiar with other cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure and AliCloud.
● Continuous integration and delivery platforms such as Jenkins and Gitlab.
● Programming ability in languages such as Python, Go, Kotlin, and Java.
● Experience in MS windows system administration.
● Blockchain (Hyperledger Fabric), Kong, Nginx, Service Mesh.
● Infosec, threat points and their mitigation, security tokens and CAs.
Our mission is to create awesome products that will make your everyday life easier. Our experienced engineering and development team are committed, passionate, and continually challenge themselves on the advancements and changes of the technologies we utilize to deliver the most up-to-date and innovative solutions.
At InnomizeTech, we believe that people are our company’s greatest asset as we continuously innovate to create a supportive environment that will accommodate our employee’s personal and professional development
an environment that is designed to foster growth that benefits both our people and our clients’ success.