Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 3 years of experience in equivalent positions.
• Japanese proficiency N2 (or equivalent) or higher, good communication skills.
• At least 1 year of experience in managing software projects with Japan.
• Have good programming knowledge and experience, can analyze and design, provide suitable solutions. As well as the ability to self-manage and manage well.
• Good logical thinking, able to identify issues and solve the root causes.
• Ability to communicate, connect and collaborate with members of the Vietnamese team as well as the Japanese team.
• Working devices worth $2300, including Macbook Pro M1 (new), monitor, mechanical keyboard...
• Flexible working time (core time from 9:00 to 16:00).
• Be trained, sponsored to participate in courses to develop into a Key member, Manager.
• Bonus twice/year, equal to 14-15 months of salary.
• Full salary in probation period, with leave days.
• Enjoy Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, maternity allowance for female employees according to the regulations issued by the State.
• Annual company trip and regular team-building activities.