- Participate in the Test & Analysis of Clients Business Process
- Model the gathered data into software specifications accordingly to the functionalities of our product
- Write the technical documentation to be handed over to the technical teams
- Act as the interface between the client and Codix's development teams
- Manage the efficient communication flow in order to ensure appropriate follow up or action.
- Provide assistance during the test and implementation phase
- At least 1 year of experience in Business software/systems in a consultant or a key user role
- Analysis or QA Testing experience in banking, leasing, credits, risk management or factoring is a must. Practical experience is considered an advantage
- Hands-on experience in business applications setup/programming
- Basic understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Proficient English both written and spoken.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Business related discipline or in IT
*** Fresher is accepted.
Codix is a French Software company providing the unique all-in-one innovative solution iMX for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.
CODIX's staffs operate from the following sites, which are interconnected by a secure high-speed network:
-Sophia Antipolis (Alpes Maritimes, France) at the heart of the first European technopolis
-Mexico City (Mexico)
-Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
-Atlanta (USA - Georgia)
You would like to join a highly motivated team in a first class environment?
Codix is a dynamic company with rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, Silicon Valley Bank, GE Capital, KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, Orange, Volkswagen Group Services etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
Why You'll Love Working Here
2Trustworthy, friendly and stable work environment
3Attrative salary and many other benefits
Successful candidate will come in one of the European subsidiaries for 3 months internal training to our methods and product.
Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields: Silicon Valley Bank, BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, GE Capital, UPS Capital KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, France telecom Orange, etc.
Salary range: Attractive, or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits:soft skill training, 13th month salary, project bonus, loyalty program (3% of your total annual income), key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, Health insurance for your dependents), additional health care program - Generali, annual health examination, lunch allowance (840,000 VND/month), activities: company trip, football, volleyball ...
Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development
Friendly work environment with International working standards